Thursday 29 November 2012

Home Polish

I came across the image (below) of the jar pendant lights, which I love, on Pinterest.
On further investigation I found that the room was designed by a young designer from a company called Home Polish. Their aim is to make interior design accessible to everyone,
by recruiting the best young designers from the top interior design firms.




I love the rustic elements in this room like the brick wall, the pallet bed which doubles as storage, the lights, and the ladder. The warm colour palette is gorgeous too, the shots of pink, orange and gold in the cushions are stunning. I'm not a huge fan of the ceiling lights, but other than that, this is a cool space for a teen or young gal!








4 comments :

  1. The concept of recruiting young interior designers from top design firms is bound to pay off and it really has with this space. I'm already thinking of ways I could add pallets to my bedroom for storage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for featuring one of our spaces! LOVE the blog and always glad to find other who share our obsession for design :)

    - Noa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Noa :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great concept! This room looks divine :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

It's lovely to hear from you. Thanks for your comment. Best wishes, Vic xxx

Blogging tips